Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Call the exterminator ...

My new visiting teachers came to visit this morning. We had a wonderful visit and I really enjoyed getting to know them. They came rather early and we just thought we would have a short visit. Kind of a getting to know you visit. The getting to know you visit turned into two hours. These sisters are incredible and I am so grateful that they were chosen to be my visiting teachers. I know that I really am going to enjoy them. It was like we had known one another for years.
That all being said. I invited them in and we went into the family room (or the waste of space room as Eric calls it- No electronic entertainment- Heaven forbid)

Anyway, as we were talking along, Sister G commented on the decorations and how calming the room is. We talk about this picture and that piece just usual decor talk. But then she asks " Is there some significance to the rat on the mantle?" Rat on the mantel???
I said " Doesn't everyone keep rats on there mantles?" and then of coarse explained my husbands lovely sense of humor.

















I discovered a rat on the ledge in the hall as well.
My Mr. Funny Guy strikes again !!!







No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails