Friday, June 19, 2009

It is not that hot...

I can't remember the last time Eric and I have had a date night. Between, moving and being sick it seems like so long ago. So with Mason out of town, I texted Eric with just one word.

SUSHI???

and our date was set. We have a little unknown place that we love to go to. The service is great and the food is even better. It is the one place in the entire Valley you can walk into on a Friday night and get a table. No lines, no waiting, and no overpriced processed food. It's all fresh from the Miso to the Wasabi.

The company this evening was delightful as it most of the time is. ( JK honey you know I love you) However, we seem to go through the same scenerio everytime. I love Wasabi, and enjoy the flavor it adds to my Sushi. Every time I take a dab, Eric asks if it is hot. I say no it is not that hot and what does he do but put a big glop onto whatever he is eating ( 3 and 4 times the amount I do) eats it and then proceeds to become teary eyed. Cracks me up everytime. Maybe next time we go I will tell him it is super hot and see what he does.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails