Thursday, July 9, 2009

Things that make you say huh with a twist of Road Randomness...


I am driving to work this morning, sitting in stop and go traffic. I am watching this guy on a motorcycle who seems to be driving with one hand, he is swerving a bit and I am just waiting for him to bite it. As I was trying to get in front of him (so I wouldn't get stuck in his accident) What do I see but this butthead is talking on his cell phone. Even worse is he doesn't have on a helmet. So he continues yapping and then looks over at me, I smile and he smiles back. I then roll down my window and say "Hey, would you mind getting behind me, I am running late for work and really don't want to get stuck in traffic while they are scraping you off the road." He smiles, while turning bright red, slows down and moves behind me. He was behind me for about 15 more miles and I noticed the phone didn't come out again. Hopefully, he will think twice before pulling out the cell phone while on the bike again. Seriously, what a bonehead.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails