Thursday, October 1, 2009

Friends....

I have been so thrilled that over the past several days because I have been able to connect with some long, lost friends. I am amazed that you can always tell a real friend when you can pick up right where you left off. I had a conversation with a friend today that I haven't seen or talked with in about six years. We didn't miss a beat. The converstion seemed to pick up right where it left off. So today on what some many post as" Thankful Thursday" I am so thankful for all of the friends in my life both new friends and old friends. I am thankful to have the opportunity to have such true friends in my life. They are such a wonderful and precious blessing.
"Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave
and impossible to forget."
~G. Randolf

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails