Saturday, June 12, 2010

I must be dreaming....

I hate to wear shoes. If I could go my entire life without them I would. But of course I can't. So I live in flip flops when I can or barefoot.

The one area I struggle the most is when I got out to exercise. I always go to the Runner's corner to get my shoes and have for the past four years been outfitted with a really good pair of Asics. They definitely are the shoe you want to be wearing when you are finishing up the last little bit of that 5K and your legs feel as if you can't move them anymore. At least that is what I thought until now.

But someone with complete brilliance has created these babies....

They feel as if you are running with no shoes on at all. I know for some that is crazy but for those of us with feet of steel it is heaven. My feet are patiently awaiting their arrival. Hopefully they will be here before the Strawberry Days 5K. If not I'll have to break them in before Hub City Days.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails