Saturday, February 27, 2010

Thank you Mrs. Cleaver...

We had Parent Teacher Conferences for Guido on Thursday night. Every one of his teachers had requested that they would like to speak with us in person. So of coarse I was a little worried. I kept asking Guido what was wrong, he said nothing, I would check his grades, no problem there.
As we began to meet with his teachers each one commented on how mannerly and nice he was. That he was a kind boy and was respectful not only to his teachers but to the other kids in his class. Several of them commented that they had not had a student that was so proper. Now I am by no means complaining. There are worse things we could have all of his teachers having to talk with us about. I was just a little shocked to learn we have raised Eddie Haskell.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails