Thursday, March 11, 2010

Thankful Thursday...

What am I thankful for today? So many things. My heart is all filled up.
60 degrees in the 7 day, Yeah- Yeah- Yeah!!!

That our kinfolk give us so many amusing things to ponder.
Yellow, Really? Is it a Decepticon or an Autobot?


Opportunities that make your stomach feel like a thousand butterflies are flying around and makes your heart pound with excitement at the very thought of it.


The incredible men in my life.


My family who just say show me the plan, we will make it work.


Friends who just know when they need to call. Chris you are amazing.


9 more days until spring.


That my dog stays on the front porch even when I forget to let her back in the house after I let her out in the morning. Sorry my Daisy.
and the list goes on and on and on....

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails