Wednesday, July 7, 2010

What's buggin' me .....


Journalist's who don't get their facts straight.I just read an article about my work. The numbers are wrong, the statements are wrong, it's all wrong. I mean no disrespect but did they interview one of the people I support????

People that see you trying to get into your car and still try to get out of their car at the same time. They really bug me. It makes me want to be really slow and make them wait. Well it doesn't make me want to, it does make me. Jerky guy today kept huffin and puffin like a big freakin' cow. I just smiled.

The CT Tech at the hospital, who I now know personally.Who thought that it was really funny to smack me on the back even though he could see that I was sunburned. Then proceeded to ask if I knew what sunscreen was. Funny, really, funny.

Because I have such an unusual last name I have people who will ask if I know my BIL or SIL. Since we would be the only ones in the state with that same last name. Yes!!! Odds would be I probably know them. Then I just love to listen to all of the stories I get to hear about them. Funny how much complete strangers will share when they find out you know someone they do or think you care. I certainly hope my friends don't offer up that much information.
When concerts are cancelled at the last minute because of ticket sales. How about you concert promoters not book venues you know will not sell out. Come on how many years have you been doing this? When I heard were the Lilith Fair was going to be I thought it was a little strange. Oh well, Sir Paul will be amazing!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails