Thursday, August 12, 2010

Is it time for vacation yet???



In the past two weeks I have

Taken on a gang of gangster women living vicariously through their daughters. Just to make certain my niece was able to perform her piano solo in front of the audience she paid to perform it in front of.

Traveled the length of Utah three times.

Completed a 5K.

Re-registered Guido for school. Only 11 more days, I cannot wait!!!

Tied my niece to the top of my car in a chair. To replicate a scene from "National Lampoon's Vacation." Also colored another nieces hair black for replication and had my nephew wear an outfit 3 sizes to small because no one else would do the scene. I take my Director and filmaking duties seriously.(Footage will be posted soon.)

Went to my 20 year Class reunion.

Went to Bear Lake.
Went to our family reunion

and got to see my nephew become a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.


HMMM.... and I am wondering why I am so tired.

Disclaimer:I am in no way complaining about having to participate in any of these wonderful events. Just the go, go, go on top of working full time, makes for a little bit of burn out. In the end though. It is all worth it!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails