Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Mr.GQ.....

I had to take Guido to school today because he missed the bus. Now I am bet you are thinking that he was running late because he slept in. Nope, he was not sleeping in. He missed the bus because he was changing his outfits, and fixing his hair.
So funny that my child a little over a year ago could care less what he wore. Didn't comb his hair unless he absolutely had to and would never, ever have been late to school because he was changing clothes let alone combing his hair. Just the opposite, it would have been for sleeping in.

Now to add to this change in behavior we spent 5 hours on Saturday shopping for clothes. He was picky even when I shopped for his clothes and he really only ever wanted to wear jeans and t-shirts. But not so much anymore...he actually wanted to buy a linen shirt. This morning though he just couldn't decide which outfit to wear. I wonder if it might be a girl???

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails