Wednesday, September 7, 2011

An Open Apology.....

I wanted to take a moment to write to all of you out there. To those of you who laugh with us, and cry with us. To those who come to celebrate life's achievements and watch us grown(and shrink). I have not been fair to those of you who have been here just because and I am sorry.
Over the past few weeks I have struggled with this "visitor" on my blog who not only has been frequenting here each and everyday. They have also been doing some weird things over on facebook. I believe to try and justify their own behavior. Initially I didn't want to block them because they are family and I didn't want to do that. But I have begun to think otherwise. So I cut them off. Blocked...Done...Game Over as I said in my last post.
As for my blog, I want to apologize for dragging you along in this drama. With the click of the blocked button I re-dedicated myself to getting back to what my blog once was. About me, my wonderful boys, my great family and friends, and all the goings on in this fabulous thing I call my life.....
Oh, and let us not forget maybe a few laughs
Cheetos and Strawberries...Yum oh Yuck!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails