Sunday, November 16, 2008

Boys and their toys!!!

It's Just A Leaf Blower

We went to Nana's house in Mount Pleasant to help her clean up the never ending leaves that have been falling for the past month and a half. We raked for about two hours when Nana found her old leaf blower in the shed. The fight was on. First Eric had his turn. But he was so OCD about it that I made him give it over to Mason. I just sat back and watched the two of them argue over the quality of their blowing skills. What a crack-up.It took them about four hours but they finally got the leaves all cleaned up. What a job it is, but you know I always think about the fact that one day Nana will not be around anymore to help. I will miss those times when that day comes. So I know how important it is to share these moments with her now. I only pray that Mason is learning how important it is to cherish all the special moments with family no matter what it might be you are doing. Even cleaning up leaves!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails