Monday, January 5, 2009

Back to school, Back to work, Back to normal


Yeah! Today has to be my next favorite day to the first day of school. I absolutley love when things can get back to "Normal."

Mason told me this morning that the past two weeks felt like two months. I have to agree with him. I do not know why this break felt so long but really it felt like it was forever.

So over the weekend I thought about my New Years Resolutions or lack there of. But this year I am going to forgo the promises made to be broken and just be normal.

I will love my family,

I will love my friends,

I will love my Lord,

I will smile just because,

I will make a difference in someones life,

I will continually strive be a better person,

I will do all of the things that I "Normally" do and when 2010 arrives I can look back over the year be satisfied that I did everything I set out to do in 2009.




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails