Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy Birthday baby brother...

Today I am giving a big shout out to my brother. Today is the big 3-0 for him. Michael is such a sweet boy. He is the one that makes us all smile. He has the sweetest children which I am sure is partly because he is such a wonderful father and partly because he has such a wonderful wife. I cannot believe that he is that old, I still think of him as a goofy teenager. I guess I always will.


"To the outside world we all grow old. But not to brothers and sisters. We know each other as we always were. We know each other's hearts. We share private family jokes. We remember family feuds and secrets, family griefs and joys. We live outside the touch of time."


Happy Birthday Big Mike!
We love you!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails