Friday, February 13, 2009

Where were you 8 years ago???

Every year that Mason was in grade school if I wasn't Room-mother and in charge of the party.I always made sure that Mason had a treat for his teacher and all of his class mates for each holiday. Of coarse we don't do that now that he has 400 classmates and 8 teachers. I never minded doing it, some sucker ghosts, Thanksgiving mix in little tied baggies, an easter pencil. etc. Except when it came to Valentines Day. I always dreaded it. It got to in 5th and 6th grade I said I wasn't going to buy Valentines. I wouldn't buy them and then on the 13th I would start to feel guilty and usually took of work early so I could run around looking for something besides Power Puff Girls or Strawberry Shortcake. For all of the other holidays I never minded printing up little tags that said "Happy Whatever from Mason" but for some strange reason I always felt like Mason needed to write out his own Valentines. So every year we would fight over getting the Valentines done. He didn't like this person, that person is mean, Do I have to give them to the girls? Yuck, etc.
But this Valentine I found on Blogger Dad would have been perfect for Mason. I'll bet he would have happily signed away. These really should be marketed they are too funny.

Happy Valentines Day !!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails