Monday, May 11, 2009

My sweet boys...

Mother's Day brought such a glorious spring day.
I looked up on the mountain and the beauty of it took my breath away.
I was greeted by a beautiful bouquet of roses from my sweet son. After church we drove to
Mt. Pleasant to spend the day with Nana. We brought dinner so that she wouldn't spend the day waiting on us. Eric and Mason planted the climbing rose bushes we bought her for Mother's day. We looked all over Utah County for these particular bushes. She wanted a dark, pink, climbing rose to be planted along her front fence. I was so glad we were able to find them. I think it made it extra special to have the boys plant them. I told Mason how great it would be when he could tell his children that he planted those bushes for Nana so many years before. Those kind of memories are the greatest gift I could ever receive.

1 comment:

Jen - Queen of Poo said...

Roses and a cute dude in a tie! Who could want more for Mother's Day? You guys are gorgeous!

Related Posts with Thumbnails