Sunday, June 7, 2009

AHHH....

It is such a good feeling to be getting settled. We have had to add a few closet organizers and shelves but we are getting closer to being all unpacked. Eric is so amazing. He knows that one of my biggest pet peeves is to have a garage that can't be used to park in. He has done his best to get boxes moved into the rooms that they need to be in so that they can be unpacked. He did a great job installing shelves in my pantry closet so know I have enough room to store a case of all our regular products upstairs. He then organized a room in the basement to store the rest of our food storage. What a sweetheart. I am so thankful to have such a wonderful husband and am happy that I will soon have my car back in the garage.
PS - This is not a picture of my garage, just a reminder of what I do not want mine to look like(:

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails