Tuesday, June 9, 2009

When did that happen ...

I was driving down the road in Orem today when I came across several signs out on someones lawn. I do not know why but it really rubbed me the wrong way.
The first sign said:





This one didn't bother me.


The next one had a display of homemade earrings with a cute sign that said "Earrings for Sale."
That didn't bother me.
The last sign on this lawn was:
This sign really bothered me.
I do not know when I became such an animal activist. But someone will sell Lemonade, sell homemade earrings, yet they will give away a living creature to any Joe schmo off the street. I realize that sometimes those "FREE" babies go to good and loving homes. But sometimes they go to cruel, mean people. That is what bothers me. I think anyone willing to give away animals should have some sort of screening process to make sure these sweet animals go to a good home. Where they are loved and cherished as one of the family.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails