Friday, August 28, 2009

"Jenn-Ology"

~~~~~~~FOODOLOGY~~~~~
What is your salad dressing of choice? Sun Dried Tomato Vinaigrette
What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? Yamoto's
What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of? Humus
What are your pizza toppings of choice? Veggies
What do you like to put on your toast? Peanut Butter
~~~~~~TECHNOLOGY~~~~~~
How many televisions are in your house? 3
What color is your cell phone? Red
~~~~~~BIOLOGY~~~~~
Are you right-handed or left-handed? Right
Have you ever had anything removed from your body? wisdom teeth, extra teeth, broken heel spur, appendix, gallbladder
What was the last heavy item you lifted? Bags of Rice
Have you ever been knocked unconscious? I do not think so
~~~~~BULLCRAPOLOGY~~~~~
If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? No
If you could change your name, what would you change it to? I wouldn't-I love that my name it is unique.
Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?Maybe
~~~~~DUMBOLOGY~~~~~
How many pairs of flip flops do you own? 20ish I blew out a couple this summer
( I love flip-flops)
Last time you had a run-in with the cops? I was pulled over this summer between Ephraim and Mt. Pleasant (No, ticket though. He told me just to slow down.)
Last person you talked to? Eric
Last person you hugged? My neice Avery
~~~~~FAVORITOLOGY~~~~~
Season? Fall
Holiday? Halloween
Day of the week? Sunday(It's so peaceful and relaxing)
Month? September(Back to school and the beginning of fall)
~~~~~CURRENTOLOGY~~~~~
Missing someone? My grandfather
Mood? Happy and relieved
What are you listening to? Eric and Mason playing Xbox
Watching? Nothing
Worrying about? Moving
~~~~~RANDOMOLOGY~~~~~
First place you went this morning? To take Daisy for a walk
What's the last movie you saw? The Wedding Singer
Do you smile often? Yes (you never know when your smile may brighten someone elses day)
Sleeping Alone Tonight? No~Eric and I both don't sleep well if one of us isn't in bed
~~~~~OTHER-OLOGY~~~~~
Do you always answer your phone? No
Its four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it? My friend Kim
If you could change your eye color what would it be? Green
What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? It used to be Cherry
but I don't drink soda anymore
Do you own a digital camera? Not at this time., whoever stole my car has it
Do you have a pet fish? No, yuck~Fish are only good for eating
Favorite Christmas song(s)?Mary did you know?
What's on your wish list for your birthday? Rafting trip,
which won't happen because of the move. Maybe next year.
Can you do push ups? Not very many.
Can you do a chin up? Ha-ya right!
Does the future make you more nervous or excited? Excited-Life is a Journey,
even with all it's ups and downs I am grateful for my life.
Do you have any saved texts? Mostly phone numbers
Ever been in a car wreck? Yes, a few although only 1 was my fault
Do you have an accent? Not that I'm aware of.
What is the last song to make you cry? Listening to the Jr. Primary
sing "Love is spoken here".
Plans tonight? Sleep
Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? Not this week!
Name 3 things you bought yesterday? Gas, sunflower seeds and a water
Have you ever been given roses? Yes, I would rather have daisies though
Current worry? Moving
Current hate right now? The relationship we have with my husbands family.
Met someone who changed your life? Everyday I meet someone that adds to my life in some way or another. Although Eric and Mason have made the biggest change
How will you bring in the New Year? With my family.
What song represents you? "Some beach, Some where"
Would you go back in time if you were given the chance? I think so
Do you have any tattoos/piercings?Just my ears
Will you be in a relationship 4 months from now? Certainly hope so-
we've been married for over 17 years.
Would you be a pirate? Heck yes, to be on a boat everyday!
Of coarse that would be the only part I would like
Just a little randomness, I thought I would jot down for future reference.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails