Thursday, September 24, 2009

Next...

As I stood in line today at the Department of Motor Vehicles I was thinking I was going to be there all day. I stood in line to take a number so I could stand in line to wait my turn. Lines, Lines, Lines. What a waste of time to have to wait in lines. Yes, I am sharing my lack of patience, but only when it comes to waiting in lines.
So I took my number ~852~ and what is the first thing I see. Now serving 456!!! I am going to be here all freaking day or so I thought. As I turned to leave because I knew there was no way they were going to get through 396 people in the next hour before my next appointment.
What do I see but another now serving sign that said 851!!! I didn't even have time to sit down and they had called my name. I am so thankful for small favors.
I now have replacement plates for my car if only I had a car to put them on.
Stay tuned for next weeks. How annoying are insurance companies???

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails