Saturday, September 26, 2009

Random thoughts ... by Jen Jamo

I bought Daisy a new toy today
~It lasted approximately 2 and 1/2 minutes~
One day I will stop buying her toys
Yes, one day
*****************************************************************

A lady asked me to get something down off a shelf for her at the store today
~I am usually the one asking for help~
Although she was only 4'10" so to her I was tall
I have never been tall to anyone before

********************************************************************

Mason came to me this morning and said
~Dad is watching something weird on TV~
I went to see what he was watching.
It was cartoons.
Not much funnier then seeing a grown man
watching Saturday morning cartoons

**********************************************************************

A soccer ball is like a giant magnetic orb
~That attracts itty bitty children~

***********************************************************************

Bed Bath and Beyond
~Is like the Black Hole~
It just sucks you in and you have to fight to get out
It's just a big expensive black hole

************************************************************************

My niece is obsessed with trees.
~Big Trees~
It's a little strange, but really cute.
She say,"Aunt Jenny look at that tree over there, it's a big tree"
I love how simple life is to children

************************************************************************

My baby boy is growing up
I bought him some proactive today
Is it weird to get sentimental over your child getting pimples?
If so I guess I am weird

*************************************************************************

I am addicted to Mango salsa
I wish they sold it by the gallon
Salmon and Mango salsa
Yum!Yum!Yum!
I love it so much it makes me sing when I eat it

**************************************************************************

Some people think everything is always about them
They really need to get over themselves
It's not about them
It's about me!!!

**************************************************************************

Oprah drives me nuts
Dr. Phil even more

I have never seen an episode of either show
But am bugged by them both

***************************************************************************
People have to wait and have a clearance to buy a gun
People have to have a license to drive a car
People should have to have a waiting period before they get a tattoo
and should have to have a license to have children
*******************************************************************************
I do not understand Facebook
I have an account
I chat with my friends
But I don't get it

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails