Sunday, September 27, 2009

"Another year of collecting memories"


Today my sweet boys decided we would spend the last day of my 37th year spending a wonderful day together. After church we headed up Big Cottonwood to go have dinner at one of my favorite restaurants, " The Silver Fork Lodge."
The drive to the lodge is amazing, the views are breathtaking, and the food is incredible.
This year has been full of many trials and tears. I have grown so much both spiritually and emotionally. I am so thankful for the lessons I have learned and the support I have received. I have become such a stronger person.
I could not have asked for a more perfect day.
Thank you boys!!!

My Boys, My World
~My Everythings~
Me and my sweet Guido
"My Cake"~Portabella Mushroom stuffed with shrimp and crab~

View from the patio


This is our view to the east from the Lodge's front porch


The colors in the canyon are so beautiful, this is my favorite time of year.


Storm Mountain


One of the most beautiful spots in the canyon

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails