Monday, September 28, 2009

I will take the challenge...

It is a wonderful time of year. That time when we members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints have the opportunity to receive direction, gain knowledge, and strengthen our testimonies. I get so excited for the opportunity to listen to the leaders of the church during conference time.
Today I had the opportunity to read an article on MMM's blog. It talked about a challenge that the writer had received to concentrate on three specific questions you would like to be answered during conference. She has done it every year since and it has never failed her.
I am going to take the challenge to do this as well. As I go about this week I am going to really ponder and pray about the questions I need answers and direction about. As this weekend nears I will take the precious opportunity to listen and be edified that the answers I know will come my way.
I want to thank all of those wonderful women out there that share their lives, their knowledge, and their testimonies. I am so appreciative of all of you. Thank you so much.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails