Sunday, September 13, 2009

So Long Stepford...

So I was just thinking about how excited I was when we first moved to Cedar Hills; yet I am just as, if not more excited to leave. There was something uncomfortable about that home and that neighborhood. I could never figure out what it was until yesterday. As I was driving the big giant U-Haul up the street, it hit me. Things just seemed to perfect, way too perfect. Not that it was bad, just a little to off for me. I finally realized why. The neighborhood reminded me of Stepford, and the women in the neighborhood reminded me of the stepford wives. Not that I am judging them at all, it is just not for me.
So I will return to where I am comfortable, and be happy not to have the perfectness. As I sit here with every muscle in my body screaming at me, I will be thankful and tired and I am going to sleep great for the next week.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails