Thursday, September 10, 2009

Tears of joy are the best of all...

Yesterday afternoon I ran down to town to pick up a prescription. I left Mason and Malcolm drawing quietly in the backyard. I told them no one else was allowed in the house until I came home. As I turned the corner into the cul-de-sac , guess what I found? All the above crew sitting on the curb waiting for my return home. When I pulled up they all began clapping, whistling, and cheering saying "Welcome home Mom, and one quiet welcome home Sister Jamo." I laughed as tears ran down my face. They all had come over to put the noise I so missed back in our home. Although, after about the eightieth door slam I banished them all to the backyard with cookies and a case of water. I am sure I will be enjoying it all again tomorrow.

1 comment:

Chris said...

That is so awesome!!!

I am so glad you are where you are supposed to be :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails