Sunday, October 11, 2009

Halloween Time...

I always loved Halloween as a child and as an adult I love it even more. Mason and Eric roll there eyes but I know they both secretly enjoy the fun.
Last weekend we had to get ready for the spooky season so Mason and Chris' girls helped get the house ready for fun. We are always the house that everybody is at on Halloween and this year will be no different.
This weekend we were lucky enough to have all of our nieces and nephews at our house. We took everyone to Cornbelly's and had so much fun. We all enjoyed the great activities. We ended the night watching Mason and Eric both get chosen to race pigs. Mason's Paris Hogton came in first as well as Eric's Dale Swineheard. Mason won a Pig nose and Eric got a free turn at the Pumpkin Cannon.
As I watch each of them grow, it makes me so happy to know that they are such incredible kids and I am so thankful to be apart of each and everyone of their lives.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow! looooks awesome!!!!!!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails