Sunday, January 24, 2010

It is like a sack of potatoes.....

I went to the doctor last week for a follow-up on my medication for my thyroid. I don't weight myself at home. We don't actually even own a scale. I have always weighed myself at the gym or at the Doctors office.
Since we have the Wii fit I can track my BMI but I still do not pay attention to my weight. I have always focused on two things. The first one being how I feel and the second one how my clothes are fitting. Both have been getting better since Christmas.
Although I have not been feeling better, I did not expect my doctor to ask me what I had been doing to lose all the weight I had lost. I asked her what she was talking about, and she said I had lost 20 pounds since I had been in last. Which was a little less then a month ago.
Then she said,
"Do you realize that is the equivalent of a sac of potatoes"

20 pounds

Wow, now if I can just do that a few more times.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails