Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Weekday update with Jenn Jamo....


~Bank # 1 said card has been deactivated, Bank #2 said card has been deactivated.
I call the Bank and then hear myself making the statement " No, neither my husband nor myself have made a $248.50 purchase to Tobacco's R Us." Luckily the bank had half a mind to deactivate the card before the $1700 worth of charges had gone through. Thank goodness for fraud protection.


~Guido signed up for his first year of High School today. Two A.P. classes, one honors class, third year of Spanish and for some random reason he has decided to take up playing the Saxophone. Welcome to highschool!!!


~So excited for our trip to DC. I wish we could hurry up and go. It is going to be so much fun, the monuments, the Smithsonian, the history.


~We had a returned missionary speak in church last Sunday. I could not believe how long we have been in this ward. I was thinking as we were sitting there that I remembered when he was just a little guy passing the sacrament and here he was all grown up and home from his mission. It is amazing how time flies.


~My grandmother always said that unless I married some guy that was a little limp in the wrists (her words not mine) I would never want a man that would cook, or clean, or do laundry. How wrong she was and the best thing is I don't even have to ask.


~I finally posted on my "Other" blog - Here . and YAY!!!


~There are less then 30 days until the first day of spring. I cannot wait. The sooner spring comes. The sooner summer comes. The sooner we sit by the pool, and plant the garden, and run the river and....

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails