Friday, April 16, 2010

Here comes the wicked witch...

Why is it when you need help you can never find anyone to assist you? Yet when you want to shop in peace every worker in the store comes up and asks you if you need help?
Every time I go into a certain drug store this happens and it drives me insane. I was in there this morning grabbing a few things on the way into work. Now lets just say I was the only person in the store and it was quiet. I was looking at a selection of lotion when a clerk came up and asked if I needed any assistance. I told them "No thank you I was fine, " found the item I needed and went to looking for the next item I was purchasing. Again a clerk came up and I was asked if I needed help. This went on two more times. Same scenario over and over. I finally said to the last guy. "I am sorry but did you happen to not here me tell the last three people I was fine and didn't need any help?"He just looked at me and smiled.
Sometimes I feel like a giant WITCH but you know sometimes people just don't seem to listen.
I am sure that from now on whenever they see me coming into the store they will say, " Here comes that witchy lady. But you know what, at least I won't be asked the same question over and over again and I can shop in peace."

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails