Friday, June 4, 2010

What a guy....

Last weekend, we added on five extra children and an extra dog and off we went to my grandmothers.With me being so sick I worried about how I would handle the extra crew, but Eric jumped in and took over. He not only journeyed to all of the cemeteries with Nana and my Great Aunt, but he barbecued for the entire crew, helped roast marshmallows, played baseball, and entertained until he could entertain no more.
It was amazing to have such a relaxing weekend. I am so thankful I have such a wonderful husband who is willing to do so much even if it seems so little.
I came home so well rested. Ready for another weeks worth of testing, a wonderful book read, and a nice start on my tan.
Thank you so much my love, I really don't know what I would do without you!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails