Friday, May 28, 2010

RIP my friend ....

Each time one of the people I support pass away there isn't sadness for me. As I watch others around me so full of sorrow and tears, I wish I could share with them the peace I feel. Of coarse I will miss them. However, I can't help but be happy because they have been able to move on. They have left behind whatever struggles and trials they have spent their entire lives battling and are now free. My dear friend can now see, and hear, and he is able to be with those loved ones who have gone on before him. I hope and pray that their was a choir of angels there to great him, singing the beautiful hymns that he so loved.
Thank you my friend. You taught me so much about living life to the fullest, despite the barriers. I was so blessed to have been able to have had you as part of my life.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails