Thursday, January 13, 2011

Holy.......Batman!!!!

I have some amazing people in my life...but then I am sure many of you already know that. I am always shocked about how on the crappiest of days I will get texts, calls, and messages from several of these people. Somehow as if they know I need a little pick me up. Today, was one of those days.
Yesterday was a long day and today started out to look the same. However, as the morning went along I got a few phone calls, several texts and some facebook messages from friends and family.Then a few friends showed up and took me to lunch. I come home from work to a clean house, dinner made and a content family.
 It seems as if there is some bat signal showing "Jenn is having a bad day, help her!" lighting up the sky.
Well if there is a signal, I am more then thankful for it and if it Heavenly Father sending a few blessings my direction I will take those too.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails