Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sweet Child O' Mine.....

I don't think I could ask for a better son. As I watch the young man he is growing into I cannot be more proud of him.
He is the oldest grandson on my side of the family and has nine younger cousins that look up to him so much. He has twice now in the past few months had my brother Mike's boy come and spend the night. He is so attentive with him. He interacts and is so sweet to take time away from his own friends to spend time with his family. Mikey says Guido is his best friend. How sweet is that? I tell him all the time when his cousins are over that he can still have his friend over but he says no he doesn't want his friends or cousins to feel left out.
Today he showed me how mature he is becoming. I was already up when he came upstairs, fully dressed and ready for church. A little weird because any other day I am usually dragging him out of bed.He was disappointed that I was up already because he wanted to make us our traditional Valentines breakfast in bed. He went ahead and made breakfast. He then cleaned everything up and said he was headed to church. I asked him why and he said he now had to be at church 30 minutes early to set up for Sacrament. I told him okay and asked if he wanted a ride. He said no he was going to walk, it was a beautiful day. So why waste gas.
That's my boy!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails