Thursday, July 28, 2011

Whose this guy I married.....

I always thought I was the strong one in our marriage, the leader, the one who was in control. Little by little I have found that Eric and I have equaled out. When we were first married Eric was very passive, quiet and shy. He wouldn't talk to a stranger unless he had to and then only very minimal. However, in the past 19 years he has morphed into this strong, assertive man that I love even more. It amazes me.
Example: We were at Walmart. We ran into one of my co-workers. I introduced Eric and we went about our business. Later as we were leaving I ran into another co-worker as well as the first one. We were all at the Redbox. I walked outside to talk to the second co-worker and apparently Eric had an entire conversation with the first co-worker.. I was told by this person, you husband is so funny, and knowledgeable. Of coarse I already knew that.
I am so thankful for my love, for my funny guy. He is so loving and supportive of me in everything I do.  I laugh sometimes when I hear friends and co-workers complain about how their husbands have changed since they have been married. I always tell them. My husband has changed, only it's for the better.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails