Saturday, December 31, 2011

all is calm, all is going to be just fine....

What a beautiful Christmas we had this year. I picked Tina up on Friday discovering one of the major rules was she couldn't go anywhere, no stores, no movies, not even church. That meant I couldn't go to any of these places either. I freaked out just a little inside. I wasn't done with shopping. I still needed to pick up stocking stuff for everyone and groceries and I probably could just go an be a little more annoyed with all of the people out there doing all of their last minute shopping.
But it was okay....
I gave that wonderful husband of mine a list and he took care of it. He finished it all up. While I sat home and enjoyed doing not one thing but relaxing and hanging out with my sister and all of the kids.
Christmas Eve we just relaxed, watched movies, and played games....


Risk is the new house favorite.
Tina finally relaxing
Zoe was so happy to see her Mom.
Sarah, playing Santa.
Christmas morning was wonderful. We just enjoyed being together as a family.

Sarah, playing Santa again =c)

Guido, the (Burrito) monster

Rachie, Sock Monkey girl
The best presents I could have
Hailey AKA Martha Stewart
Silly Girls
The cute couple
Intently listening to the engagement story
Aunt Jenny and Cohen
The Grand-kids

Mike and Britt
Utter Chaos
So sweet
Nothing like a good box
It was a beautiful weekend. We had a great time, made such fun memories. I hope that everyone else had a fabulous weekend as well.













No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails