Saturday, October 6, 2012

He said what???

I am always amazed at how people can twist things. I was looking at Facebook and saw many different posts about General Conference...Sweet Things...and Funny Things...Spiritual Things.....and then of coarse someone had to do it...the Political jab. The see... even the church hates OBAMA!!!If you vote for him you are going to hell!!!
Now normally, because I legally have to, I refrain from being involved in political debates. However, this one is too much.I don't recall hearing that being said and I can't believe how people will take something such as a general conference talk and twist the words to fit their own political agenda.
Although, I refrained from a big debate, I did refer him to this months Ensign and the article on Political Neutrality. I think this should be handed out to every church member, reviewed in sacrament meeting and taped to some peoples foreheads....

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails