Sunday, November 23, 2008

What a funny guy!!!

So when I met Eric 18 years ago he wasn't the most humorous of chaps. But in these past years he seems to have morphed into a downright funnyman. The thing with him is that it usually isn't about what he says it is more about the sneaky things that he does. Right now I have a live plant up on the ledge above my front door, that nobody can get to but him. Why,you may ask? Because he thinks it's funny and knows that there is not one thing I can do about other then borrowing a twenty foot extension ladder from the neighbor and then who knows how I would carry it down.




Ha, Ha very funny right.



Well here is a better story. My Mom and I went out last night #1 in search of finding something to put in our front hall on the giant wall and #2 to let Eric watch the BYU/Utah game in peace. So we went to ROSS and found this ornamental wall art. When we got home we chatted for a minute. Gave Eric a moment to morn the great loss of BYU and then began discussing the placement of said piece of ornamental art. We talked about whether it should hang higher or lower and what sort of hanging implements we should use since it is rather heavy yet doesn't have alot of places to hang from. Eric sat discussing for a few minutes and the said " I don't know what do you think the duck thinks? " Daisy, has a stuffed toy duck that I just bought her and I immediately began scanning for it . I looked all around the upstairs railing and in the chandelier. About 16 foot + up in there air ( Even higher then the plant) There stuck to the wall was the DUCK!!!


We laughed and Mason kept trying to figure out how it got up there. I decided we should keep it up there during Thanksgiving just to see how many people would notice said duck, stuck to the wall, oh so high in my foyer. But it isn't to be Mr. duck found his way down during the night . I wonder if my plant will be so lucky.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails