Friday, January 30, 2009

There is no place like home...except my grandma's

This has to be one of my most favorite places on earth. My Grandmother's home in Mt. Pleasant. This home sits on 1 acre and she has ever square of it landscaped. I love to go and just spend time with her puttering around in the garden. She has been in Virginia since mid-December and will not be home until March, so I am really missing her especially today for some reason. She is across the country and we talk on the phone almost every day. But it is just different. I can't imagine how hard it will be the day she goes to join my grandfather. The world can be falling apart but all is made better with just a visit to my Grandmother's house. I am going to have to go spend a month with her when she gets home.

1 comment:

Casdok said...

Your Grandmothers home looks beautiful and she sounds wonderful. Hang in there - it will soon be March!

Related Posts with Thumbnails