Thursday, February 26, 2009

"In the spring, at the end of the day, you should smell like dirt."

It is not quite spring yet. Actually twenty-one days to go, but there was no stopping the kids from being outside. Since it was 60 degrees out I wasn't going to even try to stop them. I have gone from being a mother of one, to a stay at home mother of seven for the past ten days. I have had my brothers three girls and my sisters three youngest while they went to Hawaii. Due to illnesses and terrible weather there has been alot of inside entertainment which has caused us all to have a horrid case of cabin fever. So on Tuesday with everyone feeling better and it being so springlike I decided to take them all for a hike. Which I have to say was absolutely re-energizing. After the hike the kids all wanted to play outside in the yard. I had some things I needed to do inside but figured how much trouble could they get into. Silly me.I forgot about the one and only downfall of spring.
See pictures below!!!

1 comment:

Casdok said...

Ha ha! But they looked like they were having great fun!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails