Sunday, March 1, 2009

Gratitude...

As Eric and I where called to our teaching calling today I was so very humbled. I realize that Heavenly Father has a purpose in all that he does and I know that he has chosen Eric and I to serve in this calling together for a reason. I believe that we have a lot that we need to learn and I believe that we will be taught so much, one by studying and preparing to give the lessons and two by being able to share our knowledge and testimony with the children in our class. I am so grateful to have the gospel in my life, it has given me the strength I have needed to get through this very difficult time in my life. I am grateful to have such a loving husband and son who share in the gospel with me and are such a support to me. I am most grateful to know that I have a Heavenly Father who knows me and loves me and that he is willing to provide me with the things that I need in my life to provide the guidance and the growth that I am needing. As I share these things here with you I hope and pray that you to can find things that you may be grateful for in your own lives.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails