Tuesday, April 14, 2009

New Diet ....

I think I have discovered a new diet plan. It seems to be working for a friend of mine. She was meeting my sister, some friends and I for lunch yesterday but was really late.
When she finally showed up she was so excited about her shopping trip to Macey's. Apparentley earlier last month she flirted with a stock-boy and got him to promise to sit aside (hide) 3 cases of Cadbury Chocolate Mini-Eggs for her. She had made the pickup and was so thrilled to have this mass quantity of those " Chocolates from hell."
She proceeded to confess that she was eating a bag a day since Valentines day. Yes, one bag in one day. She is a size 2.
I eat one bag that I bought on Valentines Day and just finished last week and gain 10 pounds.
So there must be something to the bag a day concept. Although I do not think I will be trying it anytime soon. Maybe next year.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails