Thursday, May 28, 2009

A Few Random Thoughts About Me...

I have been sent this four times and when I received it a fifth today I figured I should share.
1. What is your occupation right now? Super Mom (JK) - I am a Program and Services Director for Vocational Rehabilitation and Department of Workforce Services Contracts
2. What color are your socks right now? No socks- I hate them
3. What are you listening to right now? Mason composing songs on his computer
4. What was the last thing that you ate? Teriyaki Chicken and rice bowl
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Yes.. but would rather not.
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Eric, He is at the old house packing and wondered if I needed anything.
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Adore each and everyone of them
8. How old are you today? 21 and some months(:
9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? Not a fan
10. What is your favorite drink? Jamaica Tea
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? Yes... but am happy to say I am back to my natural color
12. Favorite food? Sushi
13. What is the last movie you watched? I don't remember, I would rather read the book.
14. Favorite day of the year? First day of spring.
15. How do you vent anger? Talk it out or walk it out.
16. What was your favorite toy as a child? Any book
17. What is your favorite season? Fall
18. Cherries or Blueberries? Cherries
19. One of your pet peeves? People who are ignorant to the trials of others
20. Are you done having kids? For the moment
21. How are you trying to go green this year? Using canvas instead of plastic when shopping, using reusable water bottles
22. Living arrangements? Live in a new home in a fabulous neighborhood.
23. When was the last time you cried? This morning when I was thinking about how much I love and miss my husbands family.
24. What is on the floor of your closet? Shoes- of coarse
25. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending to? I haven't decided
26. What did you do last night? Read Scriptures, un-packed and slept
27. What are you most afraid of? Bees
28. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? Veggie
29. Favorite dog breed? Labs
30. Favorite day of the week? Sunday
31. How many states have you lived in? 3
32. Diamonds or pearls?Pearls
33. What is your favorite thing to do by yourself? Read
Ladies- I hope you enjoyed the answers. Sorry I am such a slacker.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails