Saturday, May 30, 2009

So thankful but soooo tired...

As I sit here tonight, I should be working on unpacking but I am to tired to do anything but sit here and blog. I may just sleep right where I am here on the couch.
I am so thankful tonight not only for my incredible husband and son but for my family. Since I tore my hamstring last year I have a really hard time walking up and down on steep slopes and our driveway is one of the worst. So when it came time to move things from the house to the U-Haul it just wasn't happening for me. But it all got done anyway. Eric, Mason, and Sarah single handed loaded the 26 foot U-Haul not once but twice. My brothers and sister have all come to help us out. They have each spent time the past few weekends helping pack, move, and clean. My Grandmother showed up and organized my kitchen and arranged my furniture. She is amazing. My 17 year old niece Katie came and did DI and dump runs. When she could have been hanging out with friends. And the best two visiting teachers anyone could ask for showed up with dinner last night so we didn't have to worry about it.
It makes me happy to know that I have such a support system that I can depend on when I need them. It also makes me recognize that I should never take anyone of them for granted.
I guess I better go drag myself up the stairs to bed. 9:00 am church comes awfully early.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your family is amazing. You are so lucky to have that support.

Related Posts with Thumbnails