Saturday, May 9, 2009

"Nothing is so beautiful as a mother with her children gathered around her."

For my mother and my grandmother their children mean the world to them. They have taught me how important family is and that is what has made us such a strong family. No matter what we do in our lives, our disagreements, our sorrows, and our happy times we continue to remain strong. We know how important it is to be a part of one anothers lives, to love one another, and to support one another. We do this out of love for these two wonderful women who have been so strong and supportive to all of us. As our family continues to grow larger we instill that value in our children as well.
I am so appreciative to all of the wonderful mothers that I have in my life. Both cherished and loved friends and family, they all mean so much to me. Wether they know it or not each of these women have shared with me special experiences that have made me the mother that I am today.
Happy Mother's Day!!!
To all of the incredible women in my life.
I love and cherish each of you.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails