Sunday, August 2, 2009

Angelic Mortals...

“We are reminded that not all angels are from the other side of the veil. Some of them we walk with and talk with—here, now, every day. Some of them reside in our own neighborhoods. Some of them gave birth to us. . . . Heaven never seems closer than when we see the love of God manifested in the kindness and devotion of people so good and so pure that angelic is the only word that comes to mind."
Jeffrey R. Holland, "The Ministry of Angels, Ensign," Nov. 2008, 30
I am so honored to have so many angels in my life. I was thinking about that alot today and as I reflected on my family and friends I thought about what a great blessing they are in my life. I realized that I have also been honored to also have the opportunity to truly know and be a part of the lives of many of Heavenly Father's angels right here on earth.
Although I love to spend time with family and friends, I am so happy that I have chosen the career that I have. I am able to not just go to "Work" I am able to really make a difference in someone's life. For me there is such an incredible sense of satisfaction in my life with my job and I believe that it is directly because of the opportunities that I have each and every day to be near and involved with so many special angels.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails