Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Happy Birthday Pappa J !!!! For real this time....


Yesterday was my father-in-law's Birthday. I feel so sad because it was just came and went like any other day. I started a post several times but ended up erasing it. I wanted to write something, to commemorate his day in words, but I just didn't know what to say. As the tears rolled down my face I just pressed the backspace and deleted the words over and over again.
But after a good nights sleep, and some much needed guidance I would love to share a few things.
I love my Father-in-law. He is a very strong man. He is a very dedicated man. He is a very worthy man. He has worked very hard for many years of his life to make sure that his family was provided. He has seen so many things and has had so many experiences I would love to hear about. I wish Mason was able to hear some of these stories as well. I wish Mason had him in his life. I wish I was able to share these things with him. I wish I could have a relationship with him.
So many wishes for this wonderful man. I wish for him many more happy and healthy years ahead.
Happy Birthday!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails