Thursday, January 21, 2010

100,000 hours....

Many people hate their jobs, complaining about having to go to work. Talking about how horrible their boss is, how miserable the work they do might be or how mistreated they are. I am sure you know many people like that. I know I do.
Now if you look at the 100,000 hours that is about how many hours the average person works or is involved in work related activities in their life time. Taking that into consideration that is a long time to be miserable.
I am blessed. I have a job that I am thankful everyday that I get to go to. I get to spend time with some amazing people. Yesterday, I got to go swimming in the Therapy Pool, today we went to participate in the Special Olympic Games. These are normal workdays for me.
So on this Thankful Thursday ~ I am thankful to have been to have found my place, to have discovered what I am supposed to be doing, and to have a great passion for making a difference in the lives of some very incredible people.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails