Friday, January 22, 2010

You might as well be drunk....

As I was driving home from work today I witnessed a horrible accident. Luckily there were no injuries. But there were three very damaged cars. The person that was the cause of the accident, was driving a brand new Suburban type vehicle. It was so new it still had the dealer plates on it. Inside this vehicle were three very scared, upset children, looked to be under the age of 6.
The roads were a little slippery and wet. It was snowing a little but. But for a heavy vehicle like this it shouldn't have been any problem on the road. Unless of coarse you were texting!!!
Because I am certified in CPR and First Aid I had stopped to see if anyone had needed help. Everyone was okay, just a little shook up.
And guess what Mommy of the year was doing? Texting, someone I am guessing she was telling them all about the accident she was just in.
Brilliant!!!
I know people make mistakes, but come on lady!!!
I didn't stick around for the police to show up,but I sure hope she was still texting when they did.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails