Friday, August 27, 2010

Whatsa happenin' ....


I spent many hours trying to buy two phones from a certain phone company who is supposed to be known for their customer service. Interesting that I started the morning being told I couldn't get the Internet rebate over the phone and 12 people and hours later I ended up getting the Internet rebate over the phone. It was not really the way I wanted to spend my day. But I ended up with the phone I wanted and I got them both for free.

School started this week and Guido started his Freshman year. Although, in our area 9th grade is still in Jr.High. So no High school until next year. I can't say I am sad about that. But I am more then happy about school being back in session. I am so happy about that, I do not know why anyone wouldn't be. Maybe I am just strange, but I love the structure school provides.

We are going to run the river before it gets to cold. I am so excited. Guido is totally hooked after his two runs. Eric has never been. So it should be fun. Next summer we are going go down Labyrinth canyon. I can't wait.

I got my new Blackberry on Tuesday. It drove Eric and Guido crazy that I waited for two days before I activated it. It then drove Eric even crazier that I wouldn't read the instructions to figure out how to use it. I am just not a read the instructions kind of gal. He is now reading the manual and figuring it out for me. I figure as long as I can dial numbers, he will figure out how all the gadgets work and teach me how to use them. Yay, for having a Tech junkie in the house.

My brother called me to make sure I knew about the time for my nieces birthday party on Saturday. After we hung up, he called right back and ask if Daisy could also come to the party. After me, Eric, and Guido, Daisy was next on the invite list. How cute is that!!!

Fall is in the air. I love it. Although, winter is next and I have to say I am not in the least bit excited about it. I would be thrilled if we only had two seasons . Summer and Fall. Good thing I have been researching condos to buy in St.George for my Grandmother. I have to say I am looking forward to being able to visit her down there this winter. It will take the edge off a bit.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails