Saturday, August 21, 2010

Sometimes you gotta jump in without your floaties....

During the summer if we are not running on the weekends there is only one other place you will find us and that is at the pool. As I stated in a previous post I have had several friends say they have yet to go to the pool at all this summer. So sad for them, so sad for there kids. One of them is not married, nor does she have children so I don't quite know what her problem is, sorry Misty but really you need some sun. The other's are just to busy, or to tired, or to self conscious to go.
I have asked my boss more then once this summer if I can work a late night or a long shift and when she asks why, I just say. so I can go to the pool. She just laughs ans says okay. I have learned, time doesn't slow down, Guido is growing up. We only have 5 more summers full of pool days before he is off on a mission, and even before then who knows if he will want to go hang out at the pool with his old Mom. Although considering we usually take along a few friends I am sure he won't argue much.
Last weekend we took all the cousins. It was hilarious to watch them with there synchronized diving. I tried to get it on video but people kept walking in front of us. Maybe next time.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails